Hadley String Orchestra
- Hadley String Orchestra rehearsals take place on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 7:20am-8:20am.
- You will receive more detailed information at the beginning of the school for before school small group instruction and when we will meet as a full string orchestra.
- Orchestra classes are held every day during the school day.
- Students are not pulled out of academic classes.
- Classes are structured by grade level.
- Students are also given a progress report at the end of each semester.
- Students are recommended by the Orchestra director to audition for Mrs. Alemis.
- Auditions are held at the end of January each year for the following school year.
- Students must prepare scales, solo repertoire and be able to recite notes on their instrument and off the musical staff.